Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIght Eagle

My ATX Power Supply Transistor 2SC4304 Was Damaged . Now I have Replaced it With KSC5027 (Fairchild) . And 1.5 Ohms and 330 Ohms and 2K -These three Resistor was Damaged . I have Replaced the 1.5 and 2K Correctly . The 330 Ohms has Replaced with 220 Ohms + 100 Ohms (Series) . Now The Problem is the Collector is not generating 1000V . So the the Power Supply is not Running . The Other Components like Diodes, Zener, Capacitor , Hight Voltage Capacitor (103 1KV) Everything is OK . Then Why Collector is not generating 1000V ? Where is the Problem ?

Please Help Me ........... I am Really in Trouble .

- Night Eagle

Remember this ?

NightEagle said:
OK ! Guys, Let Finish Of this Story . I don't want to talk more about this topic . It is going for Nothing . So, Finish of it Here . And Thanks you Both For your Replies . And Don't Post more under this topic .

- Thanks
- Night Eagle

You'll be lucky if anyone wishes to help. You were told what to do and refused.

kv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back