Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr3amer

need help on transformer!!!!

Anyone can help me by identified what is the transformer?
Thanks alot!!!!

Attachments

• 23122009155.jpg
    23122009155.jpg
    448.7 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
zzzzz..... the board i'm showing is a power board and i suspect it's the transformer break down since i tested the IC and it's still in good condition.

following is the photo of the full board. Any clue of what is damage at the board?

Attachments

• 23122009156.jpg
    23122009156.jpg
    501.7 KB · Views: 134
zzzzz..... the board i'm showing is a power board and i suspect it's the transformer break down since i tested the IC and it's still in good condition.

following is the photo of the full board. Any clue of what is damage at the board?

Could be anything, it's EXTREMELY unlikely that it's the transformer, they are very reliable.

Most common problems are high-ESR electrolytics, O/C high vlaue resistors, and duff semiconductors.

oh well... i measure the output pin of the IC and it show some output. but after the transformer, nothing come out. it just end there.

the part number is the same with the board name. which is thx203h. checked output after the transformer. nothing come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back