Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

arabsweet

Hi....
I want to connect a 3*4 keypad to apic16f877,the user must enter a password consisting of 4 numbers,this password must be compared to a stored password(1,2,5,7).if this password is correct a green led will work,if not a red led will work.
the code must be in HI-TECH C..
I need your help as fast as you can
thanks

LOL your out of luck with hi-teck C I have done this in swordfish basic for the 18fXXX chips

no help????

hi arabsweet,
the guys here are nice and helpful.. but they will NOT do YOUR homework for you.. c'mon man, at least show some effort will you..? show what have you done so far, show where you are stuck, be more descriptive about ur problems/difficulty..

At least show some schematic, codes..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back