Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help with voice activation switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackord

I am an engineering student doing a college project. the project title that my groups chose was the voice activation switch. i need help with finding the circuit to make this project. i was also wondering what kind of IC can be used to make the voice recognition circuit. i hope that all the people here will be able to help me out with this project. thanks alot in advance for your help.

An MC2830P is a Voice Activated Switch, Built as a Integrated Circuit.

Works Quite Well.

Voice Recognition, Not sure how you would do that, But obviously you would need a Digital Comparison to a Known Speech pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back