Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help with undergrad project RFID smart hospital......

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawnJo

if anyone knows anything bout RFID and how their kits work and how do we use SDK to build a software i would really appreciate the help because our advisor doesn't seem to know anything involving RFID's......

the company who i was in touch with sent me these details:

the kits contains:

1. (13.56MHz High RF Power Reader – DL810A/DL810B/DL810C) HF Reader DL 810 can contact with big antenna (25*38cm or 40cm) which can normally read 50-80pcs tag at one time. With out-built antenna, its reading range can reach up to 60-90cm.

2. (13.56MHz High RF Power Reader DL810 Antenna)

3.(13.56 MHz HF RFID Reader - 01) For the Access control HF Reader -01, it has a reading range of 4-10cm when working with HF tags, like wristbands, RFID cards, etc.

4.For the tag stuck to bottle & boxes, HF Smart Label-11, It is with I-code 2 chips. And the reading range can reach up to 4-10 cm.

5.For wristband, Wristband-14, It is for one-time using, comfortable, waterproof and ideal for health-care project in hospital.

6.For RFID Card, Standard Card-02, it works well with our Reader 01with a reading range of 2-10cm. It is very convenient using for Access control and member card.

7.The SDK includes Demo software, source code, API&DLL and User Manual.

now our project is only for simulation purposes so is it possible to do what we need to do using the following.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back