Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help with RLC circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

vault

Me and my team have this problem at work we've been working on regarding RLC circuits. We are trying to figure out the steady state frequency response function for this circuit. Each placeholder will have a resistor (r), capacitor (c), and inductor (l) in which we need to find out the output voltage and phase at dc and very high frequency. I can't find anything online about this in particular. If someone could help me out, or point me in a direction that would help me do this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Here's the circuit

**broken link removed**

Are the RLC components in parallel in each box?

Hi,

Yeah, i dont think the diagram is clear enough either.
'vault' will have to clarify this problem a bit more.
I assume the output voltage is taken across element #3 too?

sorry for the confusion, i guess i could have drawn it a little better. Vo is measured across block '3'. Vi is measured from the end of 3 . 1 and 2 are parallel. Each block will have either a resistor, capacitor, or inductor. i have to find the output voltage with a combination of each item in the blocks. hope i explained a little better. thanks!

sorry for the confusion, i guess i could have drawn it a little better. Vo is measured across block '3'. Vi is measured from the end of 3 . 1 and 2 are parallel. Each block will have either a resistor, capacitor, or inductor. i have to find the output voltage with a combination of each item in the blocks. hope i explained a little better. thanks!

So there are 3^3 = 27 combinations of components?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back