Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help with rf transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roosaann

**broken link removed**
I am a beginner in electronics. This is the transmitter of RF module. There are the 4 buttons of transmitter and i want to control those buttons through my pc

Welcome to the forum!
Can you post a link to the schematic for that module?
What are the IC markings?
Do the switches share a common ground connection?
Which PC output port are you proposing to use?
Do you have any general purpose digital I/O modules for use with the port?

It uses TXM Tx-2B Ic and the switches share a common ground. I am thinking to use usb port for that.

Sorry for my bad english.

... I am thinking to use usb port for that...

Which type of USB dongle? A USB serial port does not have four independent outputs. It would take a microcomputer like an Arduino to create four independent outputs to drive the four switches.

If you use the parallel port the use some opto isolators for protection. Relays are inherently isolated (voltage free contacts).

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back