Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help with realisation of level shifer triangular waveform generator using Op Amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

hery

Hi, everyone...

I have made level shifter triangular waveform generator circuit in proteus.

it's OK when I simulate it on proteus, but when i realize it, the level shifter by giving dc offset towards non inverting input of Op- Amp TL084 doesn't work.

anyone can help me please..

Why are you using zener diodes? The avalanche voltage of a zener diode won't be reached, because a forward-biased zener is in parallel with it.

I haven't analyzed your circuit, but here are a couple of observations regarding zeners:
1. Put them in series instead of in parallel. The breakdown voltage will be increased by about 0.7V.
2. Zeners need current through them (a few milliamps) to achieve their rated voltage. you have nothing that will allow current to flow through them (except for D5 and D7)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back