Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help with Project?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xingxifahad

I have recently got a project knows nothing wht to do

The aim is to Roll/lift up the small windows curtain (a special curtain which is lifted by pulling the string) which approx weighs 0.15 - 0.20 Kg.

Now the situation is it should fall down or set free to fall down as fast as could when the electricity switch (220V) is turned on and when electricity switch is turned off then it should be pulled up not necessarily fast.

Now I hereby wonder which motor to use, if i use geared motor then it will not set free its self when the switch will get on to make it fall down.

Need Help DudzZ?:mad:

Seems to me you need a release system. A clutch or a system that disengages the coupling. But I don't know how to build such a system.

Here's a simple "lift" using rubber coated rollers of a printer and a solenoid. (also available in some printers. :) )

Boncuk

Attachments

• LIFT.gif
    LIFT.gif
    11.1 KB · Views: 123
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back