Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help with project

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew2022

4 my mp3 player am thinkin of gettin a 4x20 LCD module + driver board ( driver board: **broken link removed** display **broken link removed**)

what i need is a program what can browse folders using the LCD

basically, itll load 1 folder with subfolders, and navigate using arrows and open by pressing enter. does ne1 kno if a program 2 do this exists?

note: i have had a look on the net 4 programs, but if ne1 can think of summit else 2 search 4 al have anotha look (knowin my look al have been lookin 4 the wrong thing)

thanx 4 ne help

Extra note: i need 2 have 2 of these screens connected (will have sorted myself) but i only have 1 serial prot. is there a way 2 use 2 of the controllers from 1 serial or will i need 2 get a PCI > serial card?

PLZ MAN USE LESS SLANG it is very hard to understand that!!! :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back