Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help with project for a car

Status
Not open for further replies.

sal

Hello people.

i need help building a small circuit ( a tv circuit). i want to incorporate to small cams in the back of a my van, and want that does two cams transmitte the image live to a monitor (or to small monitors) in the front of the van. my problem is this:
-> i dont know whats best linking all through cables or wirelless system.

can anyone help me? and before some just say "you can buy it" i cant do that because i will incorporate this project in a school project.

It sounds like you don't know how complicated is a TV transmitter circuit and a TV receiver. Then use a TV cable instead.

You are not going to build a TV transmitter and a TV receiver. They are too complicated.

In a van, there's plenty of room for wires. Wireless is an unnecessary complication.

For future reference, "2" is spelled two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back