Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help with noise activated switches and relays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballisticlab

Hello,

My name is Michael from Anchorage. This is my first post. I will say that this is a very cool site.

What I am trying to accomplish is starting a clock timer in MS Access and stopping the same clock with noise. I have already made a timer in MS access. I can start and stop it with command buttons all day long but need and automated system for more precise accuracy of times. My plan is to have one noise activated switch trip a relay for a signal to start the timer and a second noise activated switch in another location to stop the timer.

Now I am pretty sure I can put together the mic's with a kit of sorts but my delima is that I dont know how to interface this with my software in ms access.

Does anybody have any ideas or thoughts?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back