Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help with my project

Status
Not open for further replies.

harm

ok so i found this shocker circuit that i wanna build all the parts can be found at radioshack but the thing is that the schematic is in ASCII and i cant understand anything at all so i just need some help with that

Parts needed:
1 9V battery
1 10K resistor
1 transformer (Radio Shack #273-1380)
1 relay (Radio Shack #275-241)
1 22F capacitor (Radio Shack #272-1026)
1 momentary switch (suggestion: Radio Shack #275-1571)
1 9V battery connector (Radio Shack #270-325)

And this is the schematic

N.O. N.C.
[=========]
+-----------[-- --]-----------+
| [ / ] |
+-----------[-@@@@@@@-]------+ | (contacts)
(batt) | [ / ] | | +-----------------------o
----------- + [ | ] | | | +--VVVVVV---o
----- - [=========] | | | | (resistor)
| | (relay) | | | |
| --- | | | | |
| v --- (cap) | | +-@@@@@@@@@-+
| --- | | | ========= (transformer)
+---- -----------(-----------+ +--------@@@@@---+
| (switch) | |
+----------------+---------------------------------+

can anyone help me with that or if you have another shocker circuit easy to build and easy to get the parts that would be great too
thanks

WOW! thats complicated!

Just a word of advice, don't use radioshack. They waaaaay overcharge on their prices, and sometimes their part quality is crap. Their selection is also crap, they only have things that are VEEEERY common. An example is a 2n3904 transistor @ radioshack is like $1.19 if I remember right, at allelectronics.com, it is 5 for $0.75.

So try allelectronics.com, or jameco.com, mouser.com, or just go to google and type in electronics suppliers and there will be a whole list.

I don't know what the relay was for, but this might work:

Attachments

• shocker.jpg
    shocker.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 558
that will definitely work.you dont have to have a 22uf capacitor though.just dont go too high because it will be more dangerous output.start out with a smaller capacitor.go up a few microfarads at a time and stop when you think the output is "painful" enough.good luck!

harm said:
ok so i found this shocker circuit that i wanna build all the parts can be found at radioshack but the thing is that the schematic is in ASCII and i cant understand anything at all so i just need some help with that

Parts needed:
1 9V battery
1 10K resistor
1 transformer (Radio Shack #273-1380)
1 relay (Radio Shack #275-241)
1 22F capacitor (Radio Shack #272-1026)
1 momentary switch (suggestion: Radio Shack #275-1571)
1 9V battery connector (Radio Shack #270-325)

And this is the schematic

N.O. N.C.
[=========]
+-----------[-- --]-----------+
| [ / ] |
+-----------[-@@@@@@@-]------+ | (contacts)
(batt) | [ / ] | | +-----------------------o
----------- + [ | ] | | | +--VVVVVV---o
----- - [=========] | | | | (resistor)
| | (relay) | | | |
| --- | | | | |
| v --- (cap) | | +-@@@@@@@@@-+
| --- | | | ========= (transformer)
+---- -----------(-----------+ +--------@@@@@---+
| (switch) | |
+----------------+---------------------------------+

can anyone help me with that or if you have another shocker circuit easy to build and easy to get the parts that would be great too
thanks

please attach the original text document.
I have a problem before , posting an ASCII Schematic using text editor(forum text editor), I draw an ASCII schematic then when I post it, I saw a big difference, the schematic on text editor are good but on posted text, there all left indent. my Mistake I didn't Preview it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back