Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help with my Bass Beat LED

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmurray0591

I have seen on this site how to make a bass beat led with an electret mic and LM358s. Is there anyway to use an LM324 or LM311? Can someone afford to show me a circuit diagram

This comes with no guarantee but if you look at this page you will see a typical 3 channel color organ using the LM324. The lower section is the base response. You would only want the lower section. You could likely drop everything after Q5 and place the LED in Q5's collector circuit with a current limiting resistor for the LED. You would also need to modify the input portion a little and maybe someone here has some thoughts on that if you want to use a microphone.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back