Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help with motor control with potentiometer using pic16f88

Status
Not open for further replies.
but it wouldnt it move the motor atleast?

Yes it should... But if the voltage is too low it may not.

if your output is too low... add the ADRESH to a known voltage... ie... we know room temp is 0.48v.. ish, so start at mid point say 128 then add the ADRESH to it to see if there is any discernible change in speed on the motor... If not then double the ADRESH before adding.. Very soon you will see changes to the motor, even when you touch the temp sensor.

You'll need to play about with the input a bit

I'm sorry yours is 10mV per C I was thinking it's the same as the 9701 which I've use a bunch of. But that makes it worse room temp of 70 ºF is only 210mV

So you need to take your reading and scale it by 10

Read the output on pin 6 and see what it is I bet it's too low to turn on the transistor your not even getting a volt there and you have a 2.2 k resistor no way that will turn on the base of the transistor change the resistor to 560 ohms or a 470 ohms and you may see the thing move the motor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back