Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help with lcd power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtyb15

Hi all. I have an offbrand 32" lcd tv and the power supply seems to have went on me. The primary side of the board appers to be okay to me, but i am only getting the +5 volts on the secondary, the other two voltages (not sure what they should be), are giving me 0 output. Any suggestions on common failures of these switching supplies?. Thanks in advance!

well, a little more info... Looks like there are 2 transformers, and on the primary side, i only have a dc voltage on the smaller transformer (which ultimately gets me my 5 volts on the secondary.). Im kind of lost now on what to check. Trying to get a scope, but right now only have a multimeter. It has a 2SK3523 power transistor, should i check this maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back