Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help with inductor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan76

:confused:
I am building a FM transmitter (Max2606 FM Transmitter Project). There is an inductor that is 380nH that must be installed. I checked all the pieces that came with the project and the only thing that could be the inductor is this little package with a transparent film over it which looks like it has a square piece of ferrite inside. There are 2 holes at one end of the package. There are no markings of any kind on this package. Is this the inductor? Is there an inductor inside? Help lol
:eek:

Just wanted to add that I inventoried all the parts and that piece I spoke of is the only one unaccounted for so it should be it. I know someone here has seen this before. Please help. :confused:

Self answering posts! What will they think of next!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back