Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help with Electronic Circuit of screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

salhzmzm

Hi

This week my teacher give me a homework, that homework is to explain this Circuit so I need your help to explain it with all the detail.
and I am new for Circuits
Please help me

The Circuit :

**broken link removed**

Hi

This week my teacher give me a homework, that homework is to explain this Circuit so I need your help to explain it with all the detail.
and I am new for Circuits
Please help me

The Circuit :

**broken link removed**

Do you think . .?
this set is in color or black and white?
what is a flyback transformer?
why would anyone need it?
what is "pincushion distortion"?
what does "sync" stand for?
why do you need it?
what are the parts inside the huge symbol in the lower right corner?
is your teacher a sadist?

Last edited:
I think this set in color: RGB ( red - green - blue )

about flyback transformer? I don't know any thing!

about pincushion distortion? I don't know any thing!

Tell your teacher that the assignment is for an old fashioned CRT display for an old monitor or old TV that people don't use anymore.

Maybe your teacher still has an old one and he doesn't know that they are obsolete.
Many your teacher is obsolete.

any one can help me and tell me what does each box in the Circuit do

please
please
please
please

any one can help me

Hi salhzmzm,

I know your new here, so am I, but I will share my experience with you - the people who have answered above are some of the most knowledegable people on this site, and they are trying to help you - but they wont do your homework for you - GOOGLE has ALL the answers, as well as detailing what every box does.

It wont help you either repeatedly asking for help when you choose to ignore the help that has already been given.

the people who have answered above are some of the most knowledegable people on this site

And Wales is the center of the universe!
You're OK, I'm OK. . .
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back