Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help with Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.

worlda

View attachment 68731
Need Help with Creating your own parts for a library I tryed to do it but can not get I need a symbol and PCB Pads to a Device I attactted a pic of the DATA sheet its a TE RT424F12 DPDT Latching Relay
Pleae any can please make this for me please

Thanks So Much
charlie:eek:

What aspect of creating a part are you having trouble with?

try to make a new device in Eagle just do not know the software so I am looking for someone to make it for me
so I can do my small PCB would love your help if you can

Charlie

I don't know how to create a new device.
However, I encountered the same problem a couple of times.
You have a lot of relays in the library but none of them matches with the dimensions you need.
What I do is to edit an existing component in the library.
Just look for the existing component in the library and edit. :D

This is not actually highly recommended but it always worked for me.
As I heard from 3v0 from the chat: "Always do what works for you." ;)

@meowth08

I agree with the advice not to edit a part and save in the Eagle libraries. Eventually, you may end up with some undocumented parts in the general library, and that can potentially cause problems if you exchange files with other Eagle users.

I suggest making your own library folder. Then copy the standard part to that folder, rename it, and finally, edit it as you have been doing.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back