Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help with diy surveillence camera and monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

chulios66

I am wondering if there is a way that I can turn old webcams into wireless surveillance cameras and if I can turn a photo/video viewing picture frame into a small screen as in the receiver from the webcam feed. I know that this is probably going to require arduino/raspberry pi, but I want to know the simplest way to do it if I can. If I need specific parts, links or lists would be greatly appreciated! I love dealing with things like this and I hope I will learn more from this forum.

The answer to both of your questions is "not easily" and unless you're confident with high speed DSP techniques on microcontrollers, you will get stuck very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back