Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help with COLOUR LCD Display

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,
Lately I have been looking into doing the same thing, I have a SHARP LQ6RA02 6" TFT and I am looking to use the LCD as an oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer screen.

After looking at the data sheet, I have found that the LCD can work in either Pal and NTSC mode. I guess it is the same as using a computer/TV monitor as an CRO or spectrum analyzer but all I want is to use RGB seperately to display different things eg. Green for signal display, red for text, blue for scales.......

I guess I would need some memory to store infos such as text and screen scales but how would I go about to display that on the LCD with a ucontroller? I have done it with a small 2 line text LCD but one with this size is somehow quite different......

Is it possible to use the CRT just for displaying analog signal connecting to a probe without have to generate vertical and horizontal sync pulses?

:?:

Thanks!

Attachments

• lq6ra01_262.pdf
    290.5 KB · Views: 658
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back