Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help with college project

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben2324

hey, is anybody able to help me with a project that i am doing at college..i need to find out the circuit for a remote control for an mp3 player, just the electronics behind the play/stop/fast forward/rewind/pause buttons?
Also can anybody help me with connecting a screen of some sort to a pcb which is small enough to fit inside a controller?

Are you trying to add a remote control receiver to an existing MP3 player?

Do you have a multi-function Remote control transmitter and receiver?

thanks alot for the info. do you know anything about the mechanism of a tapemeasure? the steel ones that wind back in because i want to attach it to a mp3 controller for the headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back