Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help with clock alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAA

Hi.. i was trying to create an alarme for the clock i'm building but i have a little problem in that area well i tought in order to do one i have to create another houre minut displays and set them up to the time (numbers) i want then link them with the original clock displays using logical ports and finally the one exite to the actual alarm.. all that sounds good as an idea but i would like to know does what i tought of makes sens? as in will it work that way and if yes i wonder what logical porst can i use in order to acheive a 100% comparaison between both displays.. help would be apreciated

p.s:this is a school project

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back