Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help with at89c51

Status
Not open for further replies.

redzs08

hi im new to this forum and need help from u guys.............
im doing a daq using microcontroller....
im using 4 input (2 temptarute & 2 vibration sensor) and take the value to pc using vb (interface to pc).....& and from pc i can turn off/on one relay to switch off the machine.......
im doing this project so i can check on machine behavior like is it running in normal state or is need to do maintenance ......(something like this)
i did the code and when i compile it show no error (i modify form someone code )..... i want to know will this code work.......

i got another problem what is msdn of visual basic because when i install it ask for it and i can't find it from web......

im attaching the code ...

Attachments

• Kill_time.c
    1.4 KB · Views: 374
Last edited:
Hi, to begin at least coding look at these tutorials on the 8051 interfaced with other items:
keypad with 8051 : **broken link removed**
lcd with 8051 : **broken link removed**
lm35 temperature with 8051 : **broken link removed**

Hi, to begin at least coding look at these tutorials on the 8051 interfaced with other items:
keypad with 8051 : **broken link removed**
lcd with 8051 : **broken link removed**
lm35 temperature with 8051 : **broken link removed**

hi stephen87.... thanks for your information i look through it and i think i will be useful for me to have better understanding of 8051 coding...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back