Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help with Ac-motor control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holger

:) Hello..i have a meat grinder..that have stopped working...i have disassembled it and found out that following parts seems defect....a transient protection NTC...250V maybe 3A..that is marked BS415...and also a Triac ..BT136...in this circuit there is a diode that i don't know what it is... i belive that this circuit is more some kind of overload protection than it's a control circuit !?...the controls are just on-off and reverse...i would much appreciate your help and i don't know if the brand makes a difference but it's a bifinette kh 3460....i think my friends wife who lend it may have just put something too hard for it to grind..so it got to a full stop.....but the glass fuse is o.k. have a nice day...Holger:)

Hello..and thank you for your answer...i will check this out..but maybe i was wrong abt the bs415 i have checked the user manual and they say that if motor don't start after an overload then to wait abt 15 min's...how abt it could be an ptc !?...have a further nice day or morning...see ya ...Holger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back