Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help With A Near-Completed Project[Full-Auto 360 Controller]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attila

I have recently completed a fully-automatic mod Xbox 360 controller circuit, but I have yet to connect it to my controller. I have a few quick questions,any and all help would be appreciated. The circuit can be found here: http://cparsell.googlepages.com/555timerrapidfire

1]What exactly do the push buttons do? Do they act as the triggers or do they activate the burst mode?

2]I have changed R1 and R2 to 1K resistors to increase the frequency, will the circuit still operate?

3]What does the potentiometer do?

4]Where do I solder the +5V connection, ground, and the two trigger connections?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back