Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help w/schematics for gameshow buzzer

Status
Not open for further replies.

smithfarm97

Can someone please help us...son has senior project for school. He is building a game-show type contraption that has four buzzers. When the first one clicks in, it is suppose to make his light come on and block the other three. We haven't been able to find much help and what we have gotten is controdictory. Help please!!!

Have you googled?:

jeopardy game show buzzer control circuit

Don't use quotes!

An ultra simple one: http://www.techlib.com/electronics/games.html

The first one should do exactly what you described.

The one further down the page is what I used as a basis for one I built many years ago, with 6 stations, for our Biology Department for per-final prep quizzes. Attached. Now it moves around campus, and periodically to another college. :)

I would love to make it wireless.

Ken

Attachments

• JeopardyGame.gif
    JeopardyGame.gif
    102.9 KB · Views: 370
Last edited:
Here is one that uses 12V AC relays and indicator lamps

Attachments

• game show.JPG
    game show.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 726