Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help - Urgent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtyLude

I need to make a circuit that does something. It communicates with another circuit with wires or possibly magic. I have this part with a code stamped on the top '42' and I would like to use it.

I need free advice and I need it right now!

At least he's just asking for advice and not a finished diagram and source code and PCB layout and BOM.

You suggested having them communicate using "wires or possibly magic" - have you considered a Stargate? Since 42 is the answer to Life, The Universe, and Everything, it seems like a comical sci-fi solution would be your best bet.

So - get a spinning ring gizmo, carve some egyptian heiroglyphs on it...

free advice

I need to make a circuit that does something. It communicates with another circuit with wires or possibly magic. I have this part with a code stamped on the top '42' and I would like to use it.

I need free advice and I need it right now!

My free advice is:

"Buy Low, Sell High":rolleyes:;)

42 is a magic number because I was born in the year of 1942. :)

The part you described is 1 1/2 bit computer having been invented by Konrad Zuse after the 1 bit computer.

Compared to the predecessor it had more than double processing speed and it didn't only save energy, but als produced electricity during idle time.

It was inflatable to any desired size and was the first Internet Server in the world.

Did you mean that part?

Boncuk

Zuse! First computer with a "branch" instruction, predating the Brits by many years. HA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back