Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help ..... UPS circuit diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a pair of diodes combining a battery output with a power supply output. A seemingly trivial schematic, which I do not believe requires a drawing. Maybe, I missed something in your original post, and there was something else you had in mind. Can you elaborate?

i've seen a medium cabinet that contain an UPS , its used for a HAEMODIALYSIS UNIT so it doesn't looks like a normal UPS ....... thats why i wanna know what its looks like , i mean the circuit .....

mghtt84 said:
i've seen a medium cabinet that contain an UPS , its used for a HAEMODIALYSIS UNIT so it doesn't looks like a normal UPS ....... thats why i wanna know what its looks like , i mean the circuit .....
It makes a difference if the power supplied is AC or DC. The previous answer I gave was appropriate for a UPS with a DC output. If the UPS in which you are interested is an AC unit, then the batteries are used to power an inverter which converts DC back to AC. The AC from the mains and the AC from the inverter are switched so that power is drawn from the mains if they are there and from the inverter when they are not. To track down what you are looking for I suggest you start by investigating the DC to AC inverter circuit.

mghtt84 said:
As it's for medical equpment, don't even attempt buiding one or even buying one unless it's been approved to use with the device in question.

Buy one from the supplier of the haemodialysis unit and check that it's compatible with the make and model.

If you bodge a UPS together and it damages the equipment you might be held personally responsible for the injury of the person using the machine!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back