Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help to choos the right controller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nihal_2000

Sorry guy’s may be these are silly question, but as I am trying to design a graphic calculator…I got to know this before I choose one microcontroller.
1. Can AVR’s programmed same way as 8051?
2. I am trying for a graphic calculator for algebra, trigonometric functions with images…which do you think will be suitable?
3. If we designed some application for 8051, can it be used with AVR?
Sorry guy’s …..I am just trying to get the right controller….Please help me
Thank you!

1. Can AVR’s programmed same way as 8051?
yes, AVR can be programmed through ISP and 89s51 can also be programmed through ISP

2. I am trying for a graphic calculator for algebra, trigonometric functions with images…which do you think will be suitable?
I am not very clear with your requirement but for mathematical functions, you can use 8051 (though it contains only add sub mul div, u can construct other forumulas)

3. If we designed some application for 8051, can it be used with AVR?
Yes

Please let me know if you need any more help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back