Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help regarding my final year project

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhisinghal2002

hi all.....

i need help in my final year projct on "Laser Speech communication" .....plz if u have any data or circuits regarding this topic plz send me to my mail id....abhisinghal2002@gmail.com......

can u people also suggest me some web sites regarding final year project...n my project too...........:)

plz plz i need it badly...:confused:

Lots of interesting stuff published by/for amateur radio operators. I'd expect plenty of journal articles in IEEE.

How about a fiber optic system but use the laser and detector instead.

Some little kids published an article about a very simple laser communicator.
Maybe nobody has seen it in India.

I think the kids were only 8 years old and nobody helped them design their simple laser communicator. It is much too simple for a final year project, it is just a kid's toy.

abhisinghal2002 said:
hi all.....

i need help in my final year projct on "Laser Speech communication" .....plz if u have any data or circuits regarding this topic plz send me to my mail id....abhisinghal2002@gmail.com......

can u people also suggest me some web sites regarding final year project...n my project too...........:)

plz plz i need it badly...:confused:

Laser Speech communication.

I think it will work for u

abhisinghal2002 said:
coz i m tryin to build a speech communcator whc can b used in disaster area's like flood etc..

from the sounds of it you are working on something similar to the Vic Robot project (victoria university). A friend just developed a laser speech communicator for possible use in Vic Robots in disaster areas.
Put some WORK into it and i can ask him to help u along the way through posts.

Last edited:
abhisinghal2002 said:
thanx a lot dude.....
i think it will solve my prblem a bit.....
can u also provide me the reciever circiut for this.....coz i m tryin to build a speech communcator whc can b used in disaster area's like flood etc..
but still thanx again u've been a gr8 help

It is transceiver circuit. It means, it has Transmitter and receiver in it.
Transmitter is starting from Mic and ending on Laser in picture. And
Receiver is starting from Phototransistor and ending on Speaker.

As I said, "Easy comes, easy goes..."

You gave him the complete circuit, but he does not know how to read a schemactic.

abhisinghal2002 said:
thanx a lot dude.....
i think it will solve my prblem a bit.....
can u also provide me the reciever circiut for this.....coz i m tryin to build a speech communcator whc can b used in disaster area's like flood etc..
but still thanx again u've been a gr8 help

It shows that you r in first year, not in final year. :p

Since the transmitter modulates the light from the laser then its range will be small during the daytime and its receiver's sensistivity pot will need to be turned down to avoid light causing the phototransistor to saturate.

The receiver is an AM detector so it will create loud buzzing at night from street lamps.

It will be extremely difficult to aim the tiny laser beam onto the tiny phototransistor at a distance.

crush said:
from the sounds of it you are working on something similar to the Vic Robot project (victoria university). A friend just developed a laser speech communicator for possible use in Vic Robots in disaster areas.
Put some WORK into it and i can ask him to help u along the way through posts.

u got it rite my freind.....i m on the same project ....disaster communication via laser......can u plz find some thing from ur friend... plz

Ayne said:
It shows that you r in first year, not in final year. :p
sorry boss:rolleyes: ...i read it wrong.....but i must tell u that i m new i the feild of making projects...n i think itz my destination..coz i like them very much...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back