Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help??? part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
kartulisupp said:
**broken link removed**
from that page

what the hell do i need to do in L1???
whats 10K

Since this circuit operates at 1.5 Volts, Any capacitor with a rating Greater than 1.5 volts should be OK.
Therefore if C2 = .01uF at 50 volts, which should be quite common, is Perfectly ok.

C3 is Any Air Trimmer capacitor that is aproximately within that range. Its not al that critical.

10K is 10,000 Ohms.

L1, What is your problem?
Just wind a coil as it explains.

Seasons Greetings......Gary

chemelec said:
Since this circuit operates at 1.5 Volts .....
No it doesn't. The obsolete LM3909 voltage-doubler IC boosts the 1.5V battery to nearly 3V so the LED is bright and the FM transmitter pulses.

audioguru said:
No it doesn't. The obsolete LM3909 voltage-doubler IC boosts the 1.5V battery to nearly 3V so the LED is bright and the FM transmitter pulses.

OOPS, I Never looked at What IC was being used.

But I doubt he could find a 1 1/2 volt cap anyway.

MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back