Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help On Rc Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

firelance

Can you help me in constructing an FM receiver and transmitter for an RC car... I need a circuit diagram of the transmitter and receiver... its range must be atleast 30 meters... if there is no such receiver or transmitter, can you help me on how to increase the range of an RC car receiver or transmitter...

Buy a proper R/C transmitter and receiver, they don't cost very much - and there's no way you're going to build anything similar for anywhere near the price!.

firelance said:
Can you help me in constructing an FM receiver and transmitter for an RC car... I need a circuit diagram of the transmitter and receiver... its range must be atleast 30 meters... if there is no such receiver or transmitter, can you help me on how to increase the range of an RC car receiver or transmitter...

When I was playing around with Micro Racers, I was able to extend the control range to many hundreds of feet by just lengthening the receiver antenna. (I was using, the receiver, to remotely control a camera so the antenna length was not a problem). This tells me that the receiver sensetivety could be improved by adding a RF amplifier stage. A fairly simple project if you understand RF. The first thing you must establish is the operational freq. of the unit you are talking about. The Micro Racers operated on several frequency so that you could operate several in the same area.
But like someone has already stated, this project is more than likely over your head. Even if you had a circuit to guide you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back