Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help on Radio remote control circuit(transmmiter&reciever)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if u have access to 433mhz modules which are widely avliable then u can do it very easily using controller or enocders/decoders if not then u should design a am transmitter of desired frequency and then use enocders/decoders or controller.

if the person who has asked the question is really a student or a true hobbist we are hurting him aren't we..

But if he is terrorist then plz tell to moderators and administrator to BAN him

nikhil arora said:
But if he is terrorist then plz tell to moderators and administrator to BAN him

The original poster asked a perfectly reasonable question, it's only a typical loony American response to assume it's a terrorist request and to threaten with the Homeland Comedy Services! :D :D

Actually, you can look for electronic surplus websites. Get an old car alarm. If you must build it. search for holtek wireless.

**broken link removed**

Nigel Goodwin said:
The original poster asked a perfectly reasonable question, it's only a typical loony American response to assume it's a terrorist request and to threaten with the Homeland Comedy Services! :D :D
No it's not a typical looney American response. Yes his question can be considered a normal request but I will tell you this: many of those IED being used in Afghanistan and Iraq bu insurgents are being detonated remotely, either via cell phones or radio circuits. I've talked with some soldiers who have verified that. Pakistan is a nation trying to fight the war on terror as well but their efforts are far from being able to round up the bad guys amongst them. Yes it's unfortunate when a set of peoples gets stereotyped from a few bad apples amongst them. However, one can never be too sure. Sleepers are just that... normal folks that mingle amongst society waitng to get activated when the orders are given.

First,awaismqsd requests a circuit so he can build it. Then he states that he just wants to copy a circuit for his "gaining process", whatever that is (learning?). He may very well be legitimate and simply not affluent in communicating his needs, which is understandable. However, if I was from a nation such as his, I'd try to provide more details behind my request to eliminate suspicion by others. When I see a punky looking youth enter a convenience store wearing a hat, baggy jacket, and baggy pants, he may be there to buy a bottle of soda pop, but there are also plenty of documented robbery cases as well by the same type of character.

As for our gov. agencies monitoring such threads, don't think for one minute that they aren't. Not too much gets past them... the problem lies in what they do about it afterwards! For example, I believe anytime the words Osama binLaden are used on the internet, the data stream is intercepted. Doh, now I've gone and done it!:rolleyes: (as two tall gentlemen exit a black car out front of HiTech's home!!)

r/c cars

I have to build a Radio remmote control circuit ...which should be capable of switching four(minimum) devices at a time.
just like walkie talkies and R/c toy cars...etc
I need help....coz i am not so expert.
kindly post a circuit diagram or related links.
thanx.

No it's not a typical looney American response. Yes his question can be considered a normal request but I will tell you this: many of those IED being used in Afghanistan and Iraq bu insurgents are being detonated remotely, either via cell phones or radio circuits. I've talked with some soldiers who have verified that. Pakistan is a nation trying to fight the war on terror as well but their efforts are far from being able to round up the bad guys amongst them. Yes it's unfortunate when a set of peoples gets stereotyped from a few bad apples amongst them. However, one can never be too sure. Sleepers are just that... normal folks that mingle amongst society waitng to get activated when the orders are given.

First,awaismqsd requests a circuit so he can build it. Then he states that he just wants to copy a circuit for his "gaining process", whatever that is (learning?). He may very well be legitimate and simply not affluent in communicating his needs, which is understandable. However, if I was from a nation such as his, I'd try to provide more details behind my request to eliminate suspicion by others. When I see a punky looking youth enter a convenience store wearing a hat, baggy jacket, and baggy pants, he may be there to buy a bottle of soda pop, but there are also plenty of documented robbery cases as well by the same type of character.

As for our gov. agencies monitoring such threads, don't think for one minute that they aren't. Not too much gets past them... the problem lies in what they do about it afterwards! For example, I believe anytime the words Osama binLaden are used on the internet, the data stream is intercepted. Doh, now I've gone and done it!:rolleyes: (as two tall gentlemen exit a black car out front of HiTech's home!!)

Um, no? You know we have stuff that blocks out frequencies used to set off remote IEDs right? (its not exactly a secret) So pretty much they are using more command wire and pressure plate stuff if they are trying to target coalition forces. But remote detonation works fine if they are killing eachother off... I know I'm fine with that. More than likely if this guy is a terrorist, and his expertise is this bad... well he will more than likely blow himself up or his friends up so there is no harm helping him out.

Hello All.
I have to build a Radio remmote control circuit ...which should be capable of switching four(minimum) devices at a time.
just like walkie talkies and R/c toy cars...etc
I need help....coz i am not so expert.
kindly post a circuit diagram or related links.
thanx.
PCB FOR WALKIE TALKIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back