Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help on Radio remote control circuit(transmmiter&reciever)

Status
Not open for further replies.

awaismqsd

Hello All.
I have to build a Radio remmote control circuit ...which should be capable of switching four(minimum) devices at a time.
just like walkie talkies and R/c toy cars...etc
I need help....coz i am not so expert.
kindly post a circuit diagram or related links.
thanx.

Note:
i also tried to copy chines circuits from toys(qunxing) but these have unknown ic's and transistors.

i just want the circuit diagram to copy...
i m not using anything
actually i am in gaining process u know.....

remote detonation of IEDs? :confused:

Your profile states that you are an engineer, you have access to the Internet, you browsed long enough to discover this electronics advice forum, but you can't locate schematic diagrams on one of a hundred hobby circuit web sites?

Moderators, please forward his IP addy. to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security or better yet, send info to:

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
re:philba

i just want the circuit diagram to copy...or any other source that could be helpfull to design.
i m not using anything
actually i am in gaining process u know.....

Don't worry about this guy. He wants remote control unlike the weirdo's who blow themselves up.

Here are a couple of "engineers" near you that you could take your request to!

**broken link removed**:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Do you have to build this or could you just buy the unit pre-built?

If you can get it pre-built, try allelectronics.com and digikey.com, I recall seeing some remote control systems that are pre-built.

Hi Zach,
He is in Pakistan where the basic necessities of life are difficult to buy, so pre-built radio transmitters and receivers would not be available.

it's kind of sad that a terrorist is indistinguishable from a hobbiest or student cheating on his home work.

I woulnd't be surprised if the black agencies are monitoring search requests from certain countries for certain keywords.

philba said:
I wouldn't be surprised if the agencies are monitoring search requests from certain countries for certain keywords.

For one, I hope so, and would welcome such activity. I've often wondered how many of these "student queries" are genuine. If one has nothing to hide, one has nothing to fear.

AllVol

My guess is homework, otherwise, go to walmart and get a cheap toy foam plane (300-500ft high kind) at $9.95, rip out the receiver (it is glue and styrofoam) and poof you have what you need.

I used one as a water leakage detector to send a signal to the house, close a relay on the parallel port, and a PC program to SMS my phone. I can not believe how far they can transmit.

Opps. Forgot, not in the states.. But what I would do..

If that does not help, then this is homework. :)

AllVol: Go Gators.. Your avitar, is he standing barefoot in water puddle on the concrete floor? Kidding...

awaismqsd said:
Hello All.
I have to build a Radio remmote control circuit ...which should be capable of switching four(minimum) devices at a time.
just like walkie talkies and R/c toy cars...etc
I need help....coz i am not so expert..
thanx.

OK lets take a hard look at this. Where is he (assume HE) from.

Sorry philBA.. But we need to do this, otherwise this could be a bad thing here in the US. Four things not blowing up at a time (maybe he has a lot of fireworks left over).. hehe. After this. shhh..

He needs to do four at a time (I think he is bad at asking homework questions). But he knows walkie-talkies and r/c toy cars and says "coz". I think he has a walmart close by (but I could be wrong). But the guy at the counter can not explain the circuit inside. So he came here.

He is not "so expert"..

"I need help....coz i am not so expert..". And slip of a long sentence "which should be capable of switching four(minimum) devices at a time"

I think we are safe for the night..

Shhhhhh...

HiTech said:
remote detonation of IEDs? :confused:

Your profile states that you are an engineer, you have access to the Internet, you browsed long enough to discover this electronics advice forum, but you can't locate schematic diagrams on one of a hundred hobby circuit web sites?

Moderators, please forward his IP addy. to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security or better yet, send info to:

**broken link removed**

How funny...
Mr. one thing i must clear that i am not doing any thing wrong whatever u r thinking...
do what ever u can..
i have no fear..
coz i have nothing to do wrong..
if u cant help me then plz do not comment,,
thanx

audioguru said:
Hi Zach,
He is in Pakistan where the basic necessities of life are difficult to buy, so pre-built radio transmitters and receivers would not be available.

Hahahhaha
what do u think Pakistan is..??
Mr. change ur concept about Pakistan...
ur reply just depict ur mind ..
i cant say about ur country coz i know how to respect..
Well sorry to say all this
but i really shocked to read ur comment

HiTech said:
Here are a couple of "engineers" near you that you could take your request to!

**broken link removed**:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

why u people make ur concept by seeing few bad peoples..???
i have seen so much odd in Euorpe but i cant say that all euorpe is like that.

mramos1 said:
My guess is homework, otherwise, go to walmart and get a cheap toy foam plane (300-500ft high kind) at $9.95, rip out the receiver (it is glue and styrofoam) and poof you have what you need.

I used one as a water leakage detector to send a signal to the house, close a relay on the parallel port, and a PC program to SMS my phone. I can not believe how far they can transmit.

Opps. Forgot, not in the states.. But what I would do..

If that does not help, then this is homework. :)

AllVol: Go Gators.. Your avitar, is he standing barefoot in water puddle on the concrete floor? Kidding...

Thanx Brother
and dont worry that i am not in states ..
one thing i tell u that..every allmost all the things are available here in Pakistan..
hope that i will find that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back