Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help on POV clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

im_in_quest

hello friends,
me working on propeller clock to submit as project in my college ...i took henk soubry's design so that there is analogue as well as digital display mode...
does any one know winding ratio of rotary transformer and gauge of pri.and sec?.......
is there any way to check working of rotary transformer before connecting propeller ckt to secondary terminals...?
i just made pri 100 windings 38 gauge....secondary on rotor 170 windings 30 gauge.....is that ok ?
also i need to know the positive voltage to primary ...i'm using variable dc adapter(instead of transformer & rectifier ckt in base ckt) ....

please help me ..i hav to submit it by a week ....thanks in advance...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back