Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help on NGN

Status
Not open for further replies.

waheeda

hi
i need some help on "next generation network(NGN)" as it is assigend me as my final year project.
u r replyz would be precious for me

Can you give us some idea WTF your talking about?

Papabravo said:
NGN is basicaly voice,vedio,text and multimedia transmission over IP

Um. Voice, video, text and multimedia are already transmitted over a network and the internet, aren't they?

well, if y'all read the wikipedia article you might understand a bit more.

what I ,ostly get from this thread is that school must be back in session...

And..surprise surprise the wikipedia article is long on fluff and buzzwords and woefully short on meaningful information. So my question is: "how could anyone hope to break off a chunk of this and make a project out of it?"

You might want to start with an explanation of why decoupling transport from the higher layers is important.

i knw a bit!!! but i actually need 2 learn a lot!!!! here cn u let me know wat the project is based on????actualy ngn(providing services lik voice,data etc makin use of ip) refers 2 da architectural changes happening inside da service provider's(tata , bsnl) infrastructural network, making their business much more profitable!!! network traficking can b controlled lot,more users to put in at a single time, which implies profit!!!!nw companies trnsmit voices from mobile,telephone thru ngn!data & other services(video, yet... 2 b made ngn based)!!ngn 2 its full fledge by 2015

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back