Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help on connection to LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

rambo99

I can not fine a LCD Screen which has this connection can any one help me which LCD or display I can use the number are not in order this is only how many wires to connect

1) QVSYNC
2) QHSYNC
3) XSCL
4) DISPON
5) VCC
6) GND
7) VEE
8) XD0
9) XD1
10) XD2
11) XD3
12) FRM
13) BAS
14) V0
15) QPIX

This is one possibility, just to give the type of display you're dealing with, but you really should consult the datasheet for the display controller/driver to be sure, or post it here . Display controllers are generally designed to drive variations of displays and bits have to set up properly for the actual display you are connected to. VEE, VCC, for example might be any number of voltages, but they have to match up with the display.

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2012/04/1319514378PP20G-320240-57.pdf

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back