Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help on compiling a C code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it written in C18, if not could be a fair amount of work to convert, each compiler is different.

Ok,

I have just sent you the HEX file, compiled in C18 with modification, the include folders were all over the place and there was no linker script, the files that were "missing" are part of the MCHIP USB stack itself, so not an issue finding them and including them.

It complained about a function prototype not being declared, but I have the latest USB stack, i dont know which stack version this was compiled with originally, trust me, it CAN make a difference!!!

It may or may not work?!

If it doesn't work, your best bet is to download the latest MCHIP utilities with all of the stacks in, start with the USB speaker variant, change the hardware profile for your chip and replace the main.c file with your own, and hope for the best!

Hope this helps

Wilksey

BTW I didn't check the crystal settings, I presume you have done the settings for this already?

Wilksey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back