Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help On Air Blower

Status
Not open for further replies.

extremeads1

i'm currently looking ahead to build a project which consists of a BLOWER UNIT which will blow air with a high speed .So what can i use as the blower in my project ? know any kind of blower or motor,fans pls let me know with the part information if possible ..............thanx in advance.

Hair dryer.

extremeads1 said:
i'm currently looking ahead to build a project which consists of a BLOWER UNIT which will blow air with a high speed .So what can i use as the blower in my project ? know any kind of blower or motor,fans pls let me know with the part information if possible ..............thanx in advance.

What is the project? From your post, no way to determine scale (how big). What do intend to use for power? How much volume do you need (cfm, cubic-feet per minute)? Will this be continous duty (on for long periods) or briefly as needed? So many options, and so little information, what do you expect.

Rugged, dependable Jenny explosion proof fans are available in either direct 16 and 20 inch models, or belt driven 24 inch models. All models feature totally enclosed explosion proof motors and are designed for years of worry-free operation.
These units conform to all OSHA specifications. All explosion proof fans are equipped with a spark resistant polyproplene blade.

**broken link removed**

http://www.bowlinent.com/vent/fans1.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back