Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help on a key pad matrix

Status
Not open for further replies.

rambo99

I have a project Z80 mini board one input and one output the input has a 74LS244 which go to the Z80.rom,ram can I connect the key pad matrix to the input will it work or do I need a microcontroller project or project
there is a schematic look at the input port I need to connect a key pad matrix
U3 is 74LS244

this input is from the Z80 mini board not the 74LS244
The input has 10 pin
pin1 5v+
pin2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 go to the 74LS244
pin10 GND
I have check on the web site and found this IC mm74c922 has any one got a project that will help me connect the key pad matrix to the z80 mini board

Last edited:
pins 2, 4, 6 and 8 are inputs on the 244, pins 3, 5, 7 and 9 are outputs. Check the datasheet for the function of pin 1. The most you will get are 4 switches (unless you do some software magic). E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back