Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help of this circuit part

Status
Not open for further replies.

xiaobai00

I need help here urgently. Does the relay coil especially the connected junction are shorted between the Green Led and the resistor?

Example the pin 10, is it connected together with the coil, resistor and the COMMON pin?

**broken link removed**

I'm not sure what you're asking, but I can make the following comments which might help:

1. The vertical dashed line that is to the right of pins 12 and 11 is meant to indicate that the schematic for those pins have been omitted for brevity. Pin 12 controls appliance #5 and pin 11 controls appliance #6 with the same DPDT relay and indicator LED circuit that are shown for pins 10 and 13.

2. The pins 10-13 are not connected to the vertical wire that runs just to the right of the "003" chip because there is no heavy dot where they cross. The "N/O" lead of the left pole of each relay is connected to this wire.

Yes, pin 10 is connected to the coil, resistor and the common pin, and not to the normally open pin at the bottom.

Beg to differ about the dashed vertical line above the RL7 coil. It indicates that the pair of contacts the vertical dashed line leads to and the other set of contacts to the right led to by the horizontal dashed line are both controlled by the RL7 coil, making it a DPDT relay.

Pins 11 & 12 are not connected in this application. The hollow dots probably indicate a connector to an external wire.

j.p.bill said:
Beg to differ about the dashed vertical line above the RL7 coil. It indicates that the pair of contacts the vertical dashed line leads to and the other set of contacts to the right led to by the horizontal dashed line are both controlled by the RL7 coil, making it a DPDT relay.

Pins 11 & 12 are not connected in this application. The hollow dots probably indicate a connector to an external wire.

That's possible, but aren't the DPDT relays indicated by the horizontal dashed lines? You might be right about pins 11 and 12 - probably need to see more of the schematic to be certain about it.

bananasiong said:
Yes, pin 10 is connected to the coil, resistor and the common pin, and not to the normally open pin at the bottom.
I want the answer is this, the rest are not!! Please read the example carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back