Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help of DPDT relay pins

Status
Not open for further replies.

xiaobai00

**broken link removed**

i need help of identifying the pins for DPDT relay. Which is NO, NC, CO as well as the coil? Please help, thanks alot =(

xiaobai00 said:
**broken link removed**

i need help of identifying the pins for DPDT relay. Which is NO, NC, CO as well as the coil? Please help, thanks alot =(

hi,
Check A/B with a ohm-meter, its most likely the coil.[note the resistance value]

Most likely, #2 is the wiper for #1 and #3, use a meter from #2 to #1/#3
Likewise #5 is the wiper for #4 and #6.

A quick check with a buzzer or ohm-meter should be an easy check

Have you suggested looking up the datasheet using Google as Ron H has suggested? Perhaps you should do that before asking any more questions.

xiaobai00 said:
may i know wiper is for NO or NC?

Did you find the datasheet?

I couldnt find it earlier, mis-read it as JOX

The term 'wiper' is a common way to refer to the 'COMMON' of the individual switch contact assemblies changeover contact.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back