Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help : need the current to be completely zero

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_conqueror

hi

i need some help.
i made a zero cross detector circuit and connect it to a differential circuit .
the problem is the current isn't completely zero when it suppose to(0.1V or so) and cause the circuit to differentiate that part too .

any idea how to solve this problem

thanks

d.c

I don't see your circuit but anyway try applying a slightly negative bias voltage to remove any leakage currents.

dark_conqueror said:
hi

i need some help.
i made a zero cross detector circuit and connect it to a differential circuit .
the problem is the current isn't completely zero when it suppose to(0.1V or so) and cause the circuit to differentiate that part too .

any idea how to solve this problem

thanks

d.c

Please clarify. You say a current isnt completely zero but then you say that it is 0.1 Volts or so. Well, is it volts or current that you are talking about?

Is it the output or something on the input that doesnt go to zero?

Optikon said:
Please clarify. You say a current isnt completely zero but then you say that it is 0.1 Volts or so. Well, is it volts or current that you are talking about?

Is it the output or something on the input that doesnt go to zero?

hi
actually i am talking about both volts and current . after all V=IR:D
anyway it is during the output that the voltage doesn't go down to completely Zero when it supposed to

any help is appreciated
thanks

D.C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back