Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help modeling Lm3914 driver circuit on Livewire

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny ace

I used the datasheet for the LED driver and copied the circuit on page 2. It said that the range for the circuit is 0-5V, however when i built it, the range was about 0-1V. Did i draw the circuit correctly?

Capture.PNG

Likewise for page 11.
could not get it right.
Capture1.PNG

I eventually want to build a circuit with an adjustable upper and lower voltage limit so that I can expand/shrink the range or shift it with pots.

I used the datasheet for the LED driver and copied the circuit on page 2. It said that the range for the circuit is 0-5V, however when i built it, the range was about 0-1V. Did i draw the circuit correctly?

Likewise for page 11.
could not get it right.
I eventually want to build a circuit with an adjustable upper and lower voltage limit so that I can expand/shrink the range or shift it with pots.

hi,
Your first circuit checks out OK, using a LM3914 simulator.

Refer the notes on the image.

What voltage input range is the second circuit supposed to cover.?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    8.5 KB · Views: 605
  • AAesp01.gif
    AAesp01.gif
    14.7 KB · Views: 513
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back