Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help in my project

Status
Not open for further replies.
i found a Micro ocntroller based robot that can track IR signals and move in that direction but before i could get the delatails of it some on else took it.

so could any body give me the circuit and details on how to make it.

i would be happy even if a similar project is available.

how about this idea

please tell ,me if this will work for a maze solving robot

lets say i have a proximity detector on
front,
left,&
right, and i give the command in such a way that
when it comes less than 10 mm to a wall then it will turn in direction where change in proximity is detected

proximity here i mean that a device that can detect the distance between source and any obstacle
will it work >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey look! I can make big text, too!

No. For that short of distance use a whisker (a switch with a stiff wire).

I agree! Google it! There are no good proximity detectors for 1cm. That is what the whiskers are for. Now, for the farther distances, why not use ultrasonics?

Please don't start a new thread when you already have one for this subject.Thank you.

You are probably looking for a robotic light seeking head. Go to solarbotics.com and search for headbot, or sunseeker. They are light seeking robot heads that you should take a look at. Also go to solarbotics.net for some stuff too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back