Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help in my PIC project

Status
Not open for further replies.

andales

Hello everyone,

I am trying to build a light(yes you read it right it is "light" not line) follower robot.

I will be using pic16f84, 293d motor driver, three photo diodes, and two DC motors(from toy cars). the photodiodes will be placed infront of the toy car, and the other two on the sides

The toy car will approach a light source, lets say light from a flash light, it will move forward when flashlight is lit in front, when the flash light is lit on the left the toy car will move left, when the flash light is lit on the right it will move on the right.

I need the schematics and program for it

Please help me.

Sincerely,

andales

You should probably get to work then. Users here will not do your homework for you, schematics and programming are available readily on the net if you bother to look and know what to look for and what to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back