Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help In My Graduation Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayman mohiy

Hello , I'm a student in faculty of engineering, Mansoura University

My graduation project is

Wireless Brain-Controlled Humanoid

I want to transmit brain signal wireless to the robot ,, and also transmit the live video from the camera in the robot to the laptop wireless

I asked my supervisor and he told me that I can use Bluetooth or Zigbee ,, so I chose Zigbee

but I can't find the module that achieve that ,,

also , somebody told me that Zigbee is very hard to transmit video !

can anyone help me please ??

and thanks ,,

Hi ayman mohiy. Welcome to ETO :)

If you manage to pull this off, you'll have opened up a whole new line of robotics that scientists haven't been able to perfect in 5 decades!

I would highly recommend toning it down a bit though--you're cutting out a lot of work for yourself. Perhaps just a wireless video transmitter to start with. The brain-controlled humanoid may be a little above your experiment level at this point. It's certainly above mine :p:D

Try to start simple. That way, you'll at least have something to show when it's time for you to present your project ;)

Regards,
Der Strom

Our project join 3 departments (- Mechanical Design And Production Department.- Computer Science And Engineering Department.- Communication And Electronics Department.) .. that's the first time ever in our faculty

there are 3 teams that work on that project

my problem only in transmitting signals and video wireless !!

thanks very much :)

but you don't know if I can use zigbee to do that or not ,, right ?

I don't think it's absolutely necessary. I'm sure there are easier ways to do it. However, it's important to know that the links above tell you how to make a transmitter that can only send video signals to an actual television set. You'll need one that can pick up uhf/vhf signals. It's probably not something you can build a receiver for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back