Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help In Math

Status
Not open for further replies.

shermaine

Hello,

This is definitely a math question i got from some reference book.
I'm strucked at the beginning of this question. Any one can help me.
It's not a homework. I'm learning too , if not i wont post it on the web.

Q: Solve the 1st order linear differential eqn

(4y-8x(power of 4))dx + xdy =0

Q: Find general solution to the differential eqn

dy/dx= [3 x(power 2) ylny] / [2y - X (power 3) - x(power 3) ln y]

[/code]

I agree looks like homework. Nonetheless, why dont you make an attempt to solve the problem and show us your work. Then we can help you. As you become better, you will be able to look at most diff eqns and know the general form of the solution without picking up a pencil. I would begin by identifying what type of diff-e each of these is.

Hello,

I dun even know how to arrange it in order :(
I'm really strucked....any one can help me in the beginning and i will do the rest and post it in the web.....Pls pls

First, you need to be able to collect the terms and identify what type of diff-e this is. If you cant do that, it is unlikely you are going to solve the rest of the problem.

First, you need to be able to collect the terms and identify what type of diff-e this is. If you cant do that, it is unlikely you are going to solve the rest of the problem.

Okie,thanks for that.
I'm will be glad if you can tell me the answer for the 1st half....and i will do the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back