Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help in DC/DC Inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe this. dunno about current, but i'm sure you can use 12VDC with a 555.

Attachments

• 555_inverter.JPG
    555_inverter.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 231
Harros,

You did not give us much information!
Look at the LM2611. It will do +12 to –12 conversion with few parts. Only 200 to 300mA. Small!

This is the simulation result of the circuit that i want to implement the battery power management. I intend to drive this circuit using 9V battery... Is it possible to do so? If it is possible, any suggestion on the regulator/ converter that I should use to make this circuit working?

Attachments

• Colpitts Oscillator2.pdf
    49.8 KB · Views: 256
Look at the datasheet.

Will the LM2611 work at 6V?

You could bais the 0V nodes at half the battery voltage but some of the resistors are a little low for that. Another option would be to use another op-amp like the 741 configured as unity gain buffer with the input biased to half the battery voltage and 100nF capacitors connected between the output and the + and - rails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back